RZR 800 Supercharger Kit
Ranger 700 - In Development
RZR Stage I Performance:
Our Stage I kit is shipping at 75+ Wheel Horsepower at 6 pounds of boost. The supercharger kit is capable of 15+ pounds of boost, but motor and drive train upgrades are required. The RZR boasts a consumer friendly bolt-on solution that more than doubles your power. We recommend using Premium Gas, 92+ Octane. The Stock RZR has about 35 Rear Wheel Horsepower & 43 on the S model. For those desiring more power, numbers in excess of 100 RWHP our Stage II motor package (with cap screw rods, forged 1 piece crank & valve train) is coming (then Stage III). Kit Includes MPI's GEMS (Global Engine Management System) Fuel Controller. This kit is fully compatible with the DynaTek Ignition system as well as our custom RZR ECU reprogramming.
This kit was designed by a team of experienced engineers with 4 specific goals in mind:
We have met and exceeded our design goals in all aspects. Each of the key factors mentioned have met the requirements of the most discriminating enthusiasts.
- C15-60 Rotrex Supercharger
- Stainless Exhaust Reroutes and Replaces the OE Exhaust.
- Reliable no-slip cog belt drive system
- Billet Bracketry throughout
- High volume high efficiency bar and plate intercooler
- Plug and Play Electronic Fuel Controller included
Recommendations & Notes:
- Gauges are not required, but recommended for Extreme Application. We recommend the ProLogger
- Heavier Primary Weights are Required.
- Due to an Inconsistency in Polaris Engine Manufacturing, we are recommending that all units running on pump gas check the piston ring end gap. Most units are OK, but we have seen several units with less than 0.010" of end gap. We recommend opening this gap to 0.020 to 0.024"
RZR Inner Fender for Supercharger Kit
P/N HSS-0010 $99.95
Click Pictures for Larger Images